22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and cost to do M.Phil in Social Work from Eastern Institute of Learning and Management, Sikkim through correspondence?

I have completed B.Sc with 50% from Utkal University and MA in Social Work with 54%. I want to do M.Phil in Social Work from Eastern Institute of Learning and Management, Sikkim through correspondence. Send me procedure and cost required for it?

1st September 2017, 01:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and cost to do M.Phil in Social Work from Eastern Institute of Learning and Management, Sikkim through correspondence?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the M.Phil course in any of the University after the completion of Masters degree with only 54% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?