24th February 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?

Respected Sir
please, tell me admission procedure & expense for MPhil (HR Management) through distance learning from HP university. please mail to my id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  5. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  6. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to pursue M.Phil in distance learning after doing M.Com from Mangalore University
  8. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  9. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  10. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  11. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  12. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  14. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  15. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  18. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?