8th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get registered at Jamia Milia Islamia for PhD Life Science?

what is the procedure to get registered at jamaia millia islamia for the persuance of p.hd in the field of life sciences.I have maulana azad fellowship for minorities.

11th May 2014, 10:23 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get registered at Jamia Milia Islamia for PhD Life Science?

All the universities are giving a lot of opportunities to the students who want to take their education in the course Life science. Life science is the course in which the student can gain the knowledge about the life scheme of the human beings, animals and all living beings. The life science course is the best course which is coming from the subject Biology which is making the student a successful man.

This course is the awesome course in which so many colleges and universities are recruiting for their lectures and so many research institutes are also giving the opportunities to give him the post of research in which the students can search more about the Life science. From all universities who are offering the life science course the Jamia Millia Islamia college is very special and important college for our India. Jamia Millia Islamia is the college which is established at the Aligarh in the year 1920. This college was converted to the Central University in the year 1988.

As the definition the Jamia means University and Millia means National as per the language of Urdu. This college is the best college for the course Life Science as per my thinking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?