27th March 2012, 09:49 PM
butt shakir

Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct any entrance exam for MBBS in Medical?

sir,please tell me does Jamia Milia Islamia conduct any exams for MBBS in medical.if yes,how can we apply

1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  5. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  8. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  9. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  10. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conducts any medical entrance exam?
  11. Provision in Jamia Millia Islamia to do both eleventh and twelfth through correspondence in one year?
  12. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  13. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date and time of BDS entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  17. When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?
  18. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
11th April 2012, 02:32 AM

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct any entrance exam for MBBS in Medical?

Originally Posted by butt shakir View Post
sir,please tell me does Jamia Milia Islamia conduct any exams for MBBS in medical.if yes,how can we apply
Jamia Milia Islamia University do not offers programs in medical fields including MBBS and it do not conduct any entrance examination for medical programs.
Some of the entrance examinations conducted in India for MBBS Program are as follows:
  • All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Examination
  • Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test
  • JIPMER Entrance Exam
  • Manipal Pre-Medical Test
12th April 2012, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct any entrance exam for MBBS in Medical?

Sir, jamia university mbbs bhi karwati hai kiya. Please tell ME.
27th April 2012, 12:14 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Rimsha Rahman student of Class XII with pure science , in Navy Children School Portblair Andaman islands, I wish to persue my studies
in Medical and interested in getting admission in Jamia Milya Islamia Medical collage. Could you please impart as how do
i get admission in your medical collage?
I will be appearing my XII exams in March 2013. Please guide me on the subject.
5th May 2012, 12:56 PM

Does Jaamia Millia Islamia conducts entrance exams for M.A.in political science?
31st August 2012, 01:59 PM

sir i want addmission in mbbs pls give some information
25th September 2012, 03:07 PM

hello sir/madam,,
i am a pcb student can i apply for b.sc biotechnology?? if yes than what is the procedure for apply in jamia in b.sc biotechnology?? how much percentage i need in 12th??
13th March 2013, 03:17 AM

is the hamdard medical college associated with jamia???
25th March 2013, 08:21 PM

sir how to admission in jamia millia islamia in corse of mbbs plz tell me....
1st April 2013, 06:14 PM

No,Jamia Millia Islamia does Not offer MBBS Course.
26th April 2013, 05:58 PM

does jmi offer for mbbs coarse
8th May 2013, 04:21 PM

sir i came to heard that jamia milia islamia hamdard cllage provide mbbs coure,is it true?if yes then what is the procedure,plz.tell me.
19th May 2013, 08:08 PM

IS THERE NEGATIVE MARKING IN DIPLOMA ENTRANCE IN JMII
25th May 2013, 12:47 AM

Sir iss saal b last year ki tarah b tech ka srinagar mei centre hoga?
4th June 2013, 11:55 AM

Sir.i know about medical faucalty ..in jamia islamia....jamia islamia counduct any exam.of MBBS.course ..ple.tell me..thanks...
17th August 2013, 07:26 PM

is jmi university offers mbbs?
15th February 2014, 11:57 AM

Still we could not get to know that the entrance test for MBBS course is being conduted there in jamia millia islamia this running year 2014-2015..........
wud be highly thankful if i get the response fast .... thank u
24th February 2014, 01:30 PM

DO JAMIA MILLIA CONDUCT ANY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MBBS? IF YES, THEN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
1st April 2014, 07:08 PM

does jamia millia islamia conduct any entrance examination for MBBS in medical?
14th April 2014, 03:56 AM

Assalamualaikum...does jamia millia offers courses for mbbs or bhms....pls replyy
5th May 2014, 09:36 PM

sir, does Jamia Millia admits M.Phil in Islamic studies if yes please provide information about enterance dates, selection procedure , intake capacity and fee structure any other related details.Arifa
27th May 2014, 12:50 AM

I have not given any med ent exm other than mhcet can I get admission in mbbs
1st June 2014, 09:24 PM

how can I get my application ID after applying online ?
4th July 2017, 03:31 PM

Sir i have applied for the bcom course in jamia but just before one day of the entrance i got eye infection and i have not given the entrance.Please tell me is there any other chance to get the admission .