17th July 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure a fellowship for a PhD holder? Documents required to submit?

Sir/Madam, I was pursuing my PhD (Part-Time) when i cleared the UGC-NET-JRF exam. I was a guest faculty in the same department, hence I immediately informed them and gave a letter and started functioning as a full time scholar. The University did not conduct the PRC meeting till recent. After a year of submitting my letter I received a letter from the university (after the PRC meeting) that my Part Time PhD has been converted to Full Time. When I submitted the documents for the joining report, they are saying that the fellowship will be considered from the date of issue of the letter by the University. What is the procedure to get the fellowship from the date of result? Are there any documents related to the same.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?