9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to submit for PhD(Business Management) admission in Chandigarh University? How to submit documents?

Hi, I want to apply for PhD program in Business Management in Chandigarh University. Kindly tell me how can I submit my documents? And what are the documents I have to submit for taking admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  2. How can I take admission in B.Ed after MBA from Osmania University? Which all documents I need to submit?
  3. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  4. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  5. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  6. Can I get Student Loan if selected for studying MBA in The London Business School?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  8. Documents required to submit during Capgemini Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  10. How can I get student visa to study MS in UK? Documents required to submit?
  11. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  12. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  13. How to register in ICSE Board after closing date?
  14. How can I fillup the application form of NATA? Documents required to submit?
  15. Required documents to submit while joining NDA for a SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to submit in IIT-Madras after securing M.Tech seat? How to get Migration Certification from JNTU? Total fee expenses?
  17. When the online application form of KIITEE will be published? How can I fillup? Documents required to submit?
  18. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
10th June 2016, 03:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Documents required to submit for PhD(Business Management) admission in Chandigarh University? How to submit documents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to apply for PhD program in Business Management in Chandigarh University. Kindly tell me how can I submit my documents? And what are the documents I have to submit for taking admission?

The aspirant should submit the Chandigarh university copy of challan, GATE/NET certificate (if applicable), Caste certificate at Dean Research Office, Chandigarh University, Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab on or before 20th June 2016.
The eligibility to do the PhD in Business Management is a Master’s Degree in the same discipline with 55% marks from a recognised university.
The aspirant has to appear for CU-PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. You can find the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?