27th January 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Devi Ahilya University?

Hello everyone, I am studying MSc in Biotechnology and I am interested to do PhD with Biotechnology in Devi Ahilya University. I just want to know the procedure for securing admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

4th February 2019, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Devi Ahilya University?

If you want to get to secure admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Devi Ahilya University, you need to appear in the Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) conducted by the university. Admission will be done based on score secured in the entrance test followed by counselling. You must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from recognized university to be eligible to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Devi Ahilya University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?