2nd June 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do for getting admission in Devi Aaliya University, Indore for PhD in Biotechnology?

Well i am reading in Barkatullah university 2nd semester Biotechnology. Tell me that what i have to do for getting admission in Devi Aaliya university Indore for PhD in Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  2. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Detailed information about Devi Ahilya University for admission in Diploma in Photography?
  4. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  5. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  6. MPhil/Phd after B.H.Sc. and M.H.Sc.?
  7. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  8. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. Does Devi Ahilya University offer PhD in Library Science?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  12. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. Can I do DSc from Vikram University, Ujjain or Devi Ahiliya University Indore? Information about DSc and its application procedure?
  14. Colleges offering Bachelor Degree in Genetic Engineering in Chennai?
  15. What are the various types of genetic engineering colleges?
  16. Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology
  17. Documents required for taking admission in 1 year B.ED Exam for D.A.V.V (Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya)Indore(M.P)?
  18. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2016, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do for getting admission in Devi Aaliya University, Indore for PhD in Biotechnology?

To do Ph.D after the completion of Biotechnology, you should first appear in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once you are qualified in the UGC NET Examination, you can definitely get admission to opt Ph.D in Devi Aaliya University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?