27th January 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Biosciences) after completing MSc(Biotechnology)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing MSc with Biotechnology. But, I want to do PhD in Biosciences. So, please tell me that can I study PhD in this specialization or not? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

4th February 2019, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Biosciences) after completing MSc(Biotechnology)?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study PhD(Biosciences) after completing MSc(Biotechnology). The minimum criteria*in order to be eligible to apply for PhD(Biosciences) program is a pass degree in post-graduation in Biology/ Biotechnology, from a recognized institute or M.Sc. in disciplines related with the research areas of the department. Candidates must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the level of post-graduation to be eligible to apply for admission in PhD(Biosciences) program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?