8th August 2021, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Process to become a Physicist Scientist?

I want to be a physicist and after it scientist in it, so what should i do after 12??whether to give JEE or NEET?? and if i do Bsc, Msc and after it PhD in physics then what is process to become scientist?? please help me..........please...........waiting for your reply..
THANK YOU.

8th August 2021, 05:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become a Physicist Scientist?

°°° After passing 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects you have to get a degree in Physics.
Then you have to take admission in Masters course.
Depending on which branch of Physics interest to the most do an internship or a project under a professor who works in that field.
After completion of your master's degree then clear the national eligibility test and get a PhD from a good Institute.
Now, you are universally qualified to continue research.
8th August 2021, 10:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Students who have completed 10+2 are eligible to apply for the bachelor degree programme in colleges and institution.
A bachelor's degree in physics, Applied Physics or other relevant options in science or engineering fields are required for most physicist position.
9th August 2021, 05:43 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Your journey to becoming a physicist starts with meeting the educational requirements, such as obtaining a bachelor's degree in physics at a minimum, and developing the necessary scientific, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills before you can land a great job as a physicist.
10th August 2021, 10:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The process to become a Physicist Scientist obtain a Bachelor's degree in Physics and get some research experience. You can work as a laboratory technician or research assistant to gain some practical experience. This will provide fundamental knowledge of practical physics. Thereafter acquire a postgraduate degree in Physics such as MPhys(Master of Physics) degree which are research-oriented and designed to lead to a doctorate, join post-doctoral research projects and fellowships. It is easier to get hired as a physicist if you participate in post-doctoral research projects. You can join research fellowships at universities, independent research facilities, and internship programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?