22nd January 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Process to become good scientist after studying Ph.D in USA?

Sir I like to study PhD in USA and I have one new innovative project I want to be a great scientist please give me details about this process

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  2. What is the basic eligibility criteria to study as a scientist in USA after doing BSc nursing?
  3. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  4. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  6. Qualification needed to be a Space Scientist?
  7. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  9. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  10. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  11. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
  12. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA? I am studying in 12th
  14. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  15. What can I do achieve a good career after B.Sc Physics?
  16. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  17. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
  18. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?