23rd July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

I want to apply for PhD program in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. I want to do a PhD in Biotechnology. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Biotechnology at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st July 2019, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

The requirements to apply for Ph.D. (Biotechnology) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is given below.

** The candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to get admission in Ph.D. (Biotechnology) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is 55%.

** Also, you should good performance in the entrance examination and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?