23rd July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Biotechnology course in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. But I don’t know how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

31st July 2019, 11:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry

The total number of Ph.D. (Biotechnology) seats that are available in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry.

Contact Address.

Address: Nauni, Himachal Pradesh 173230
Phone: 01792 252 009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?