28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD Business Administration in University of Science and Technology Ri-Bhoi?

I want to apply for PhD program in University of Science and Technology, Ri-Bhoi. I want to do PhD in Business Administration. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Business Administration in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

30th July 2021, 07:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD Business Administration in University of Science and Technology Ri-Bhoi?

The requirements to apply for a PhD in Business Administration at the University of Science and Technology Ri-Bhoi is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in Commerce, Science, or Arts with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview or presentation.

Interested candidates can apply online through the university website www.ustm.ac.in by clicking on the "Admission" tab. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
30th July 2021, 11:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD Business Administration in University of Science and Technology Ri-Bhoi?

The requirements to apply for PhD Business Administration in University of Science and Technology Ri-Bhoi are given below.

1. First of all the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

2. The candidate should have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

3. The candidate should score at least 60% in your master degree course.

4. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list which is displayed by the university on their official website.
31st July 2021, 10:45 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply for PhD Business Administration in University of Science and Technology Ri-Bhoi are as follows.

If you have completed post graduation degree with minimum aggregate of 55% from any recognized university than you are totally eligible get admission in University of Since and Technology.

You can secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

You can also secure admission through UGC NET or CSIR exam.

Applicant can visit official website given for application procedure.
https://www.ustm.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?