6th August 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University for MBA student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am an MBA student and I am interested to study PhD(Business Administration) from Harvard University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

11th August 2019, 06:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University for MBA student? Requirements to get admission?

Being an MBA student, you are eligible to apply for admission in PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University. However an MBA or another master’s degree is not required for admissions to this program. In order to entry onto PhD(Business Administration) program, the applicant must have at least bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
The applicant must have GMAT or GRE score card.
The applicant must have score card of English proficiency test TOEFL.

Other requirements;
--------------
Resume/CV,
Statement of Purpose,
Transcripts,
Three letters of recommendation (at least one from an academic source),
Application fee of $105
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?