11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Engineering Education) in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur?

I want to apply for PhD program in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur. I want to do PhD in Engineering Education. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Engineering Education in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 02:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Engineering Education) in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Engineering Education) in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur are given below.

** PhD(Engineering Education) is an doctorate level course and the duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in master degree for PhD(Engineering Education) course is 60%.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination organized by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?