11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur for PhD program in Engineering Education? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

29th June 2022, 06:48 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university can study PhD Engineering Education.

The entrance exam is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?