21st October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Network Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Studies?

I want to apply for PhD program in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Studies. I want to do PhD in Network Engineering. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Network Engineering in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st October 2018, 05:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Network Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Studies?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Network Engineering is a Doctorate course and the duration of this course is three years.

** In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Network Engineering course, you have to complete a master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of master degree percentage and marks obtained in entrance organized by the University/College.

** As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in master degree for Doctor of Philosophy in Network Engineering course is 60%.

** Also you have to show all original documents at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?