21st September 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Few months preparation are sufficient to clear CSIR without going to coaching?

hi,
i am doing my pg maths final year.i am not much strong in basics.is the time sufficient for me to clear csir within this december?can anyone guide how should i prepare for csir without going to coaching classes?

25th September 2014, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Few months preparation are sufficient to clear CSIR without going to coaching?

It depends on you and you should make full use of the time available with you at present. There is no sure short method of clearing any competitive exam like CSIR NET and systematic preparation with good time management can surely help you in clearing this exam. Get some decent books and practice mock test papers CSIR NET maths preparation.

You must study in a planned manner from now on because time is very less and you need to take the best out of these days.

First of all get a good study material which touches the syllabus of CSIR NET Maths in every aspect and concentrate on the study material. Less time is left and you should aim to study in systematic way so that you can touch each and every topic.

There is no guarantee from which part of the sylllabus there will be more questions and you have to study every part of the syllabus to clear CSIR NET.
26th September 2014, 01:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Few months preparation are sufficient to clear CSIR without going to coaching?

Although few months are not sufficient for a good preparation to clear CSIR yet it can be made possible through hard work and proper time management. You need to utilize every moment of the precious time and devote more time towards study to clear CSIR. First of all, you need to clear all your basics as soon as possible since without basics it is not possible to move forward. Then you need to solve various questions and refer various books. Since time is less, so it will be better for you if you refer the below mentioned books where you can get the key concepts as well as previous year's questions, thus, ensuring a good preparation. Self-motivation, concentration, patience and determination are the key skills which can lead you to success in such a short span of time.

CSIR UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Lecturership Complusory Paper (Paper 1) Part-A : General Science

Mathematical Sciences For Ugc-Csir Junior Researchfellowship & Eligibility For Lecturership

CSIR-UGC (NET) Mathematical Sciences 10 Previous Years Solved Papers and Practice Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?