4th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Preparation of CSIR NET exam through any tutorial in Kolkata? Any other exam apart from CSIR NET for which I am eligible? Syllabus of entrance exam for Ph.D of National Institute of Immunology, Delhi?

I have just completed my M.Sc in zoology, I want to prepare for CSIR-NET,is there any tutorial in kolkata which gives tution for the said examination? What are the examinations apart from CSIR-NET for which I am eligible? Also I want the syllabus for entrance exam of p.hd of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY(NII),DELHI ;JNU ; IISC BANGALORE ;NCBS BANGALORE; BHU, CCMB.

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in CSIR and UGC NET(Life Science)? Syllabus and pattern of National Institute of Immunology Delhi Ph.D(Biosciences) entrance exam?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  4. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  8. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  9. Am I eligible for CSIR NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  11. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  15. Eligibility to do Ph.D after qualifying CSIR NET?
  16. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  17. MCA and M.Phil are eligible for CSIR NET exam? Difference between CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  18. CSIR NET entrance test eligibility? Am I eligible for CSIR NET being a student of M.Sc in Pharmaceutical chemistry? If yes, then what is the syllabus for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?