10th April 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology course in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

13th April 2019, 10:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Admission procedure for PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University is:-

==> Candidate must have done MSc in Agriculture or an equivalent field with a minimum score of 50% aggregate.

==> Candidate can download the application form for PhD admission online from the website that is www.angrau.ac.in/

==> The selection criteria would be on the basis of Entrance test and personal interview.

==> Fill the form and send it with all the required documents at below address through registered post:

The Registrar, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,
Admn.Camp Office: Vijaya Durga Towers
M.G. Inner Ring Road
Guntur - AP (522509)
19th July 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

I am studying at present M.sc.,on Agricultural Biotechnology at RKMVERI,at Narendrapur, W.B.Can i elligible phd.programme on said subject after complete my present course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?