10th April 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University in the specialization of Agriculture Biotechnology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

13th April 2019, 05:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University is the candidate should have passed Post Graduate and equivalent in the respective field from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course to study Ph.D. (Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University is 55 to 60%.
13th April 2019, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Eligibility criteria for for PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University is:-

==> Candidate must have done MSc in Agriculture or an equivalent field with a minimum score of 50% aggregate.

==> The selection criteria would be on the basis of Entrance test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?