22nd August 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for an MTech student?

Sir, I am willing to do PhD in Electrical Engineering. I am doing MTech in Gujarat Technical University and want to go Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for PhD program. What are the requirements I have to undergo for PhD?

23rd August 2020, 01:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for an MTech student?

Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for an MTech student is given below.

Candidate must have completed MTech with minimum 55% .

There is no age restrictions for PhD program.

Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?