19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Environmental Science course in Osmania University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  3. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  4. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  5. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  6. Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?
  7. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th Science?
  11. Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?
  12. Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  15. Requirements to study BS(Marine Science) in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  18. Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?
23rd May 2019, 12:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science course, the candidate should have passed post graduation in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science course is 60%.

=> You have to appear in the entrance examination and personal interview to study Ph.D. (Environmental Science) in Osmania University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?