19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Osmania University to study PhD in Environmental Science course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  2. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  3. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  4. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  5. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I take admission in B.Ed after MBA from Osmania University? Which all documents I need to submit?
  7. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  11. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  12. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th Science?
  14. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  16. How can I get admission in Osmania University for doing Master degree in Food Technology?
  17. Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?
  18. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
13th July 2022, 03:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Final Result

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Birth Certificate Proof.
15th July 2022, 07:52 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?

Documents Required:-

Certificate of 10th, 12th, graduate and post graduate degree like Migration certificate, Marksheet,Final result.

Birth Certificate Proof

Passport size photo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?