30th August 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Research topics in PhD(Computer Applications) program of Sikkim Manipal University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the research topic of PhD program in Computer Applications subject which is available in Sikkim Manipal University. Kindly let me know about the research topic asap.

31st August 2020, 07:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research topics in PhD(Computer Applications) program of Sikkim Manipal University?

°°° always choose a topic that you are passionate about. Your interest in the topic will help in the long run. PhD research is a long exhausting process and computational research will dry you out. Read about the existing development ,processes, searches.

Recent developments are a new connection to extract geometry called homotopy type theory. We study a high level language called type theory which can be used to implement and verify hardware or software but which is also considered a foundation of mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?