28th December 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Reservation in merit or admission of Ph.D entrance for handicapped students

I want to know that if there is any reservation in merit or admission of phd entrance for handicapped students. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

30th December 2015, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation in merit or admission of Ph.D entrance for handicapped students

Yes, seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates. You can surely apply in this category if you are physically handicapped. Almost every university have provision for reservation these days in this category.

Small percentage of seats are reserved in this category and all you have to do is apply in the application form as a PH/PWD category candidate.
18th July 2021, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reservation in merit or admission of Ph.D entrance for handicapped students

IS THERE ANY RESERVATION FOR DISABLED PERSONS IN PhD ADMISSION IN BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY
28th June 2022, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Appeared in phd admission interview in iit.shall isubmit my pwd gov certificate or not forchances of selectio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?