14th June 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?

I have completed M.Sc. in Organic chemistry with 65% marks from CCS University Meerut. Can i do my P.hd. in organic chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  3. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  4. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  5. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  9. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%? -- [New]
  13. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  14. How to do forensic science after completing MSc in Organic chemistry
  15. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  17. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. What is scope of studying Organic Chemistry after completing BE in Electrical Engineering?
16th June 2015, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc. in Organic chemistry with 65% marks from CCS University Meerut. Can i do my P.hd. in organic chemistry?
You have completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with above 65% marks so you are eligible for Ph.D in organic chemistry but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
16th June 2015, 01:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?

Yes you can do PhD in Organic Chemistry.
You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear this Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination for the students who want to pursue PhD.
The students who qualify in this Examination are entitled to the JRF Scholarship.
Once you are able to clear this Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD from any University in India recognized by UGC.
The students who are able to clear this Examination are paid the JRF Scholarship and there is no course fee for the students who pursue PhD after clearing the UGC-NET Examination.
Your marks in M.Sc is also good and you will have no problem in getting admission once you crack this Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?