2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Clinical Psychology program in Amity University-Jaipur. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th April 2019, 01:07 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

The university shall provide the eligible candidates with ASTIF(Amity Science, Technology and Innovation foundation) Fellowship. The fellowships will be given to any number of eligible students. There is no upper limit for number of students awarded ASTIF award. However the candidate should have first class Master's degree and should not have any other fellowships from any other organisations. The student is also required to show remarkable excellence in research through out the PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?