10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the scholarships for the course which is PhD(Sociology) available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Please tell me what are all the scholarships available for this course? Waiting for your response!

29th March 2022, 02:34 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes,you will get a scholarship to study PhD Sociology at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya .

Qualification required for PhD Sociology is , candidates must have a post graduate degree in Sociology or an equivalent from a recognized university.
31st March 2022, 06:36 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study PhD Sociology at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya but when you have qualified in the entrance exam called UGC-NET, UGC CSIR NET and GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?