19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Sri Krishnadevaraya University? I want to apply for a PhD in Botany course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

22nd August 2019, 08:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

The documents required to apply for studying PhD in Botany at Sri Krishnadevaraya University are given below.

Passport size photographs (maximum size 25KB)
Scanned copy of signature and left thumb impression (maximum size 25KB)
Self attested ID Proof - Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID.
Self attested Class 10th Certificate, 12th class mark sheet, graduation,post graduation certificate and mark sheet.
Self attested Caste Certificate if applicable
Research Proposal
23rd August 2019, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Sri Krishnadevaraya University? I want to apply for a PhD in Botany course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.
Required document for PhD course:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?