7th May 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University-Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) course in Anna University-Chennai. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

9th May 2019, 06:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University-Chennai?

The scope and benefits of studying B.Tech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University-Chennai is given below:-

After completion of B.Tech in Pharmaceutical Technology you can get the job in private as well as government companies.

The salary ranges from Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs.5,00,000 depending on the designation and experience.

You can join in different companies and government organization as Research Associate, Drug Analyst/Drug Inspector, Pharmacist and Pharmacologist.
9th May 2019, 11:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University-Chennai?

There are a lot of scope and benefits of studying BTech in Pharmaceutical Technology at Anna University, Chennai. After this degree you can easily get the job in the Pharmaceutical industry like R&D Labs, Lupin, Dabur Pharma, Ranbaxy, Merck, Cipla.

Anna University has a very good placement, students get the placement with reputed good companies, the only thing is they have to crack the interview.
10th May 2019, 02:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The scope and benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University-Chennai are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Government Departments

=> Research Institutes

=> Pharmacist Shops

=> Drug Companies

=> Medical Practitioner

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Drug Inspector

=> Pharmacist

=> Drug Analyst

=> Production Manager

=> Quality Manager

=> Research Assistant

=> Pharmacologist

=> Research Associate

=> Scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?