3rd February 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Human Consciousness And Yogic Science) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do an MSc(Human Consciousness And Yogic Science) course from Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. I want to know which entrance exams I have to appear for to study this course in this university? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

13th February 2021, 11:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Human Consciousness And Yogic Science) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MSc(Human Consciousness And Yogic Science) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya can be seen below.

Admission will be done directly on the basis of graduation score.

You must have secured minimum 50% marks in graduation to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?