30th November 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Information Technology) admission in Dharmsinh Desai University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Dharmsinh Desai University for studying PhD in Information Technology course. I have heard that I have to appear in UGC-NET. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission. Thank you!

9th December 2019, 07:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Information Technology) admission in Dharmsinh Desai University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

It is not necessary to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Information Technology at Dharmsinh Desai University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks are finalized by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ddu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?