7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Education) admission in Pragyan International University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Pragyan International University for studying PhD in Education course. I have heard that I have to appear in UGC-NET. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission. Thank you!

10th September 2019, 11:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Education) admission in Pragyan International University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, that's correct. The admission to pursue Doctorate of Philosophy(Education) in Pragyan International University is through entrance examination conducted by Pragyan International University followed by Personal Interview to discuss the Research Area. However, the score card of UGC-National Eligibility Test is also valid.

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Doctorate of Philosophy(Education) in Pragyan International University is 50%.

The candidates who have done CA, CWA, CS and MBBS and have 3 years of work experience are eligible for direct admission.

The fee structure of Doctorate of Philosophy(Education) in Pragyan International University would be Rs.35,000 per semester.

You can check the website http://www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?