7th July 2022, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Bharati Vidyapeeth for studying PhD in Physics course. I have heard that I have to appear in UGC-NET. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission. Thank you!

9th July 2022, 07:14 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes,you have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD Physics at Bharati Vidyapeeth.

For PhD Physics, candidates have to complete master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
10th July 2022, 03:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To study PhD in Physics at Bharati Vidyapeeth a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission selection is granted on the basis of the University Admission Test conducted at the All India Level followed by an interview. CSIR NET/UGC NET/SLET/GATE or DBT qualified candidates are exempted from PhD admission test.

I am also giving you the Bharati Vidyapeeth website link for your reference that is https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
10th July 2022, 03:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

To study PhD Physics, candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.

And yes, you have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET to secure PhD Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?