15th April 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?

Hello all,
I have completed my Post Graduation in
Mass Communication and Journalism.
I want to do PhD now in Mass Communication.
Kindly tell me I have to give UGC-NET exam for entering in PhD course?

24th April 2015, 03:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?

UGC NET score is good for admission in top colleges for your Ph.D program but if you are looking for admission in some other colleges then it is not required. You can also apply for entrance exam which are conducted by the respective university.

Therefore, if you want to admission in a top university then try your best to clear exams like NET/SLET/JRF because candidates with these scores are preferred for admission in most of the top universities.
8th January 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?

Dear sir/ mam

Can you suggest any university from which we can peruse phd in mass comm from distance learning, and when will be the exam held.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?