28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Step by step process to join Research Centre through PhD course for MTech(Nano Science and Technology) student?

Hi, I am doing MTech in Nano Science and Technology. I want to make my career through this course. In future, I want to do PhD and also to enter Research Centre. So, from now onwards what I have to do for joining Research Centre in India?

31st July 2021, 10:55 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Lightbulb Re: Step by step process to join Research Centre through PhD course for MTech(Nano Science and Technology) student?

Step by step process to join Research Centre through PhD course for MTech(Nano Science and Technology) student is as follows.

First of all you should secure valid GATE or CSIR / UGC NET score.

On the basis of valid score of GATE/ CSIR / UGC NET , you can secure admission in any recognized university for PhD course.

You can also secure position through exam conducted by university followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?