28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a stipend to study PhD(Information Technology) in North East Frontier Technical University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Information Technology. I want to do this PhD program from North East Frontier Technical University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.

31st July 2021, 10:59 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get a stipend to study PhD(Information Technology) in North East Frontier Technical University?

Yes, You will get a stipend to study PhD(Information Technology) in North East Frontier Technical University.

You will be getting stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration if you get admission through CSIR /UGC NET / GATE examination.

On the basis of valid score of GATE/ CSIR / UGC NET , you can secure admission in any recognized university for PhD course.

You can also secure position through exam conducted by university followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?