14th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is stipend offered to PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) candidates in Teri University?

I would like to know that Teri University is providing stipend for PhD candidates of Regulatory and Policy Studies? If yes, then kindly tell me how much stipend is given?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to join Teri University for PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) course? -- [New]
  2. Details of M.A. in Sustainable Development Practice course offered by TERI University?
  3. Is it true that stipend will be given to SC/ST candidates of PGECET who come under top 10 in the universities? Could I expect the stipend?
  4. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get scholarship in GATE(Counselling)? I want to do ME
  6. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  7. TERI University admission review 2016
  8. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  9. Can I get admission to M.Tech(CSE) programs in IITs with GATE score 355 and 88.28 percentile?
  10. Previous year solved papers of LIC AAO exam?
  11. How to get stipend or financial aid in M.Tech entering through PGCET?
  12. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  13. How much stipend is offered to Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees during training period in BNPM, India?
  14. Sample papers for M-Tech entrance of Teri University?
  15. Sample paper for the entrance of Ph.D Environmental Engineering in TERI University?
  16. Will I get the GPAT scholarship for my 3rd and 4th semester if I have qualifies for GPAT last year?
  17. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D Fellowship programme without CSIR and GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?