28th October 2022, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and coxhing books available in market? Coaching classes in kottayam kerala?

I am Jinnie Scaria. I passed M.Sc Microbiology in 2008 from Bharathiyar University. I wish 2 appear UGC exam now.
Please could u guide me 4 below -
1. What subjects do I select for UGC NET exam if I have done BSc Biotechnology MSc in Microbiology?
2. Where would I get the syllabus of the exam?
3. If there are any ready books available in the market for UGC NET exam coaching of Microbiology?
4. Is there a coaching class available in kottayam kerala for the same?
5. Is there any online or correspondence coaching class for the same?

Regards

Jinnie scaria

30th May 2023, 09:12 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and coxhing books available in market? Coaching classes in kottayam kerala?

• You can select the following subjects for UGC NET exam if you have done BSc Biotechnology and MSc in Microbiology:
    • Microbiology
    • Biotechnology
    • Biochemistry
    • Biophysics
    • Cell Biology
    • Genetics
    • Immunology
    • Molecular Biology
    • Plant Biotechnology
    • Animal Biotechnology
  • You can get the syllabus of the exam from the UGC website. The syllabus is divided into two parts: General and Specific. The General part is common for all subjects, while the Specific part is different for each subject.
  • There are many ready books available in the market for UGC NET exam coaching of Microbiology. Some of the popular books include:
    • UGC NET Microbiology by DK Publishing
    • UGC NET Microbiology by Arihant
    • UGC NET Microbiology by Pearson
  • There are a few coaching classes available in Kottayam, Kerala for UGC NET exam coaching of Microbiology. Some of the popular coaching classes include:
    • NIOS Coaching Center
    • IGNOU Study Center
    • Kendriya Vidyalaya Coaching Center
  • There are a few online and correspondence coaching classes available for UGC NET exam coaching of Microbiology. Some of the popular online and correspondence coaching classes include:
    • BYJU'S
    • Unacademy
    • Vedantu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?