16th June 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Reference books and coaching classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala for the preparation of IFS exam? How can I prepare for it?

How we can prepare for this ifs exam?,
which type of book we have to read,
I am study in final year botany, can I apply to ifs,
whic is the best ifs coaching center in thamilnadu and kerala...

Related Questions:
  1. Easy way of preparation for Indian Forest Service exam? Is there any IFS job in Tamil Nadu? Major coaching centres in Tamil Nadu?
  2. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?
  3. Which Books to prepare for IFS Exam? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Chennai?
  4. How can I get TNPSC previous year question papers and details for reference books?
  5. Best books to be referred to prepare for IFS exam?
  6. Any special sub geology and forestry to prepare for IFS exam?
  7. Reference books for IIT-JAM exam? coaching centers available at bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?
  9. How should I prepare fo combined graduate level exam? Best coaching centers in Kerala for SSC CGL exam
  10. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  11. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  12. Books to prepare for ISAT exam? What is the portion of the exam?
  13. How to prepare for the Manipal UGET 2013 [Engineering]?
  14. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  15. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  16. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  17. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  18. How can I appear for IPS exam? I have completed 12th science
29th November 2014, 12:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Reference books and coaching classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala for the preparation of IFS exam? How can I prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How we can prepare for this ifs exam?,
which type of book we have to read,
I am study in final year botany, can I apply to ifs,
whic is the best ifs coaching center in thamilnadu and kerala...
IFS exam is one of the most coveted exam organized by Union Public Service Commission. Here I am suggesting you some of the reference books where you can get much more information.

Books for IFS Exam:

-IFS Indian Forest Service Mathematics by Editorial RPH board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

-UPSC-IFS Indian Forest Service Examination by Editorial RPH board
Publisher:Ramesh Publishing House

-IFS Agriculture by GUPTAR
Bipin Chandra, NCERT old books for class XI and XII for history

Coaching Classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala:
  1. Synergy Siddharth Coaching for Civil Service - Chennai
  2. Excell Career India - Coimbatore
  3. Impact IAS academy - Chennai
  4. Brilliance IAS coaching centre - Trivandrum
  5. Civil Service Academy - Thiruvananthapuram
  6. Confidence IAS academy - Thiruvananthapuram
  7. Victor Growth - Alappuzha

For preparation, you can make use of textbooks of NCERT books to study in detail abut each and every section of the syllabus. Journals, magazines, newspaper and General Knowledge books are good sources for gaining knowledge relevant to various sections of the paper. You ought to go through previous year question paper. This will help you in gaining insight about the type of questions that are asked in main exam.

As english is the only medium of the examination, it is advisable that you work on perking up your proficiency in the language. You should also prepare for interview apart from general studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?