20th May 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

In which subjects can I apply for NET/SET exam? How to get scholarship?

Name of the subjects for which I can apply for NET/SET EXAM?
How can i get scholarship for abroad studies of PHD?

Related Questions:
  1. In which subjects can I apply for NET/SET exam? How to get scholarship? -- [New]
  2. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  3. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to appear for NETSET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University
  6. What is the syllabus for M.Pharm student for NETSET?
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  8. Which are the subjects for NET SET exam in Law faculty
  9. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education?
  10. Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?
  11. How to apply for scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  14. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  15. Whom should I contact to appear for NET SET exam? Details about the NETSET exam? What is the syllabus, fees?
  16. How to give NETSET exam after completing ICWAI
  17. Which are the subjects in order to apply for genetic engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship?
25th May 2014, 01:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which subjects can I apply for NET/SET exam? How to get scholarship?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know about the subjects available for doing NET exam and also the SET exam that for the further study.

So I am going to tell you the subjects for the NET exam so the subjects are like these – 1. Economics which was done in the field of arts then comes 2. Political science and it is also being done in arts fields then comes 3. Psychology which is also in field of arts category then comes 4. Sociology and it is also in Arts and then comes 5. Anthropology subject as it is for also for the NET or SET exam and then comes the 6. Commerce subject that is done by the commerce students as for the NET exam. 7. Education then comes 8. Social Work then comes 9. Home Science then comes 10. Defense and Strategic Studies then comes 11. Management.

So as these are some subjects for the NET exams and you can also apply for that. And as per the scholarship you can get the scholarship by giving an exam for scholarship and also for getting the good marks so that you can get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?