14th October 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?

I am currently reading my MBA(marketing) in 2nd yr. So can i do M.Phil from any recognized university or should i opt for an PhD. If PhD then can i go abroad and how to apply for that with an scholarship program. If M. Phil what are the Subjects i got to choose?????? HELP

24th November 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?

I am currently reading my MBA(marketing) in 2nd yr. So can i do M.Phil from any recognized university or should i opt for an PhD. If PhD then can i go abroad and how to apply for that with an scholarship program. If M. Phil what are the Subjects i got to choose?????? HELP
12th January 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?

can mba pursuing candidate apply for navodaya pgt teacher post?
24th January 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing mba(operations) is specialization soo can i apply for m.phil and if soo den which subject please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?