26th December 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?

I have completed my M.Pharma. I am unable to select the subject code for NET exam as there is no any option of pharmacy subject. Kindly, tell me which subject I have to opt for? Is Social medicine & community health suitable for me?

Related Questions:
27th December 2016, 11:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?

Being an M.Pharma candidate, you choose any life science subject only. Social medicine and community health is for doctors only.

You can also try for CSIR NET, which has life science subject for you. In UGC NET, you will get subjects like zoology, botany, etc which you haven't studied in pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?