14th December 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing MA in History?

Sir,
my name is roshan. i m in ma history this year.
In notification thay mantion that such candidate
must get ma degree in 2 yr of result of net exam.
So i want to know that can i apply for ugc net.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  2. Can I apply for UGC-NET with Indian Culture or Archaeology as a specialization being a M.A.(History) student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  4. PhD pursuing candidate of 40 years old is eligible for UGC NET Lecturership?
  5. Am I eligible for CSIR and NET UGC while pursuing masters in science of footwear technology?
  6. Is distance education is valid for NET(UGC)? I'm pursuing M.Com from MDU through correspondence
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(HRM) if completed MBA in HR? Job prospect for NET(HR) qualified candidate in Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after pursuing PG in MIH from Gorakhpur University?
  10. Am I eligible for assitant teacher post after completing B.A with Hindi(Hons)
  11. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Zoology) 10 years ago?
  12. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?
  13. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%?
  14. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  15. Am I eligible for CSIR and UGC NET examination after pursuing MSc in Environmental System management under presidency college -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be eligible for CSIR UGC NET?
  17. UGC NET June history question paper I, II and III?
  18. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
16th December 2014, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing MA in History?

If you have got at least 55% marks in your M.A History degree, then you are definitely eligible for UGC NET. If you belong to a reserved category, then you can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

There is no age limit for Lectureship and if you are thinking of getting JRF, then your age should be below 28 years. Age relaxation is available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Hence, after completion of your M.A History with the above mentioned percentage you will surely be eligible for it.

For more information visit http://ucgnetonline.in
23rd December 2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing MA in History?

Jrf animal science ke liya noes ya book konse achi h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?