12th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Suitable books to prepare for UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics?

Dear Friends,
I want to know the best authors name for PhD Mathematics books for the entrance of UGC-NET. Can you please help me or can you send me some links which could helpful for my PhD career?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  2. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Computer Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. List of books to be referred to prepare for UGC NET examination(Mathematics)?
  5. List of Reference Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  7. Suitable books for preparation of GS-TIFR entrance exam for study PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for UGC-NET(Adult Education)?
  10. How may I prepare for NET UGC exam? List of books considered good for preparation
  11. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  12. Important topics, suitable books for preparation and last date of UGC-NET(History) form submission?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  14. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  15. How to prepare for UGC NET Hindi? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  16. How can I join to study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  17. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  18. Reference books of Urdu to prepare for UGC-NET
14th April 2016, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to know the best authors name for PhD Mathematics books for the entrance of UGC-NET. Can you please help me or can you send me some links which could helpful for my PhD career?
Best Books for CSIR NET exam Mathematical Science:-

1. UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Mathematical Sciences (Also Useful For SET) by G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

2. UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Mathematical Science by Pawan Sharma, Anshuman, Suraj Singh (Arihant)

3. Mathematical Sciences for UGC-CSIR Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship by Prasad (Cosmos Bookhive Pvt. Ltd)

4. NET Mathematical Sciences – Vol. 1 UGC CSIR by Satya Prakashan

5. NET Mathematical Sciences – Vol. 2 UGC CSIR by Satya Prakashan

6. Mathematical Science Manual CSIR UGC/NET/SLET & Lectureship – Jupiter Series by Renu Sharma, Awadhesh Kumar Mishra (HG Publications)

7. CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES by Alok Kumar (Upkar)
15th April 2016, 12:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Recommended Books required to prepare for UGC NET exam to pursue Ph.D in Mathematics:

>> UGC CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Mathematical Science by Pawan Sharma and Anshuman

>> Joint CSIR UGC (NET) Mathematical Sciences: Previous Years Paper and 2015 Practice Sets (Solved) by RPH Editorial Board

>> CSIR UGC NET: Mathematical Sciences Previous Papers (Solved) and 25 Practice Sets by Dhipragya Dubey

>> CSIR UGC NET / JRF Exam - Solved Papers Mathematical Sciences by Editorial Board, Pratiyogita Darpan

15th April 2016, 09:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Best Books to prepare for " UGC NET " for Ph.D Mathematics :

<> UGC C sir NET Mathematical Science by " Pawan Sharma "

<> UGC NET JR SLET General Paper Teaching and Research Aptitude by " Arihant Experts "

<> Mathematical Science or UGC CSIR JRF by " Prasad "

<> Net Mathematical Sciences Vol -1 by " UGC CSIR " by Satya Parkashan

<> CSIR UGC NET JRF Exam Mathematical Science by " Pratiyogita Darpan " .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?