27th May 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?

Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Mathematics and I want to prepare for CSIR-NET. Please give me the information regarding this CSIR-NET and I can do PhD in Applied Mathematics by giving CSIR-NET?

8th June 2015, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Mathematics and I want to prepare for CSIR-NET. Please give me the information regarding this CSIR-NET and I can do PhD in Applied Mathematics by giving CSIR-NET?
You have completed M.Sc degree in Applied Mathematics so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
11th June 2015, 04:30 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?

First of all my suggestion to you is that you should check out your eligibility for getting admission in doctorate.

For getting admission in any doctorate degree you have to score at least 55 percent marks in your master degree. Also your masters should be completed from any well recognized university or institutions.

After fulfilling the above constraints you can apply for the CSIR-NET. My suggestion to you is that you should work hard and score as much as you can in CSIR-NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?