16th October 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of NET exam for B.Sc Food Technology?

Sir, I am studying B.Sc Food Technology course and want to appear in NET exam. Please send me syllabus and previous year question papers of of NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 year Question Papers of ASRB NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. ICAR NET Food Technology last 5 years question papers or sample question papers
  3. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology 1st Year Basic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate? -- [New]
  5. Previous year Question Papers for 3rd year of Food Science and Technology?
  6. Last 5 years question papers of ICAR NET Food Technology
  7. Syllabus and previous year papers of Drug and Food Inspector Exam?
  8. UCIT entrance exam question papers of previous year for Ph.D in Food Technology programme?
  9. Previous year sample papers of M.Sc Food technology entrance exam
  10. What's the new syllabus of NET? How may I get previous year question papers and modal question paper for NET?
  11. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Welding Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  14. Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous year question paper of B.Tech food technology
  16. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
24th October 2017, 03:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of NET exam for B.Sc Food Technology?

Some of the books you can refer for National Eligibility Test (NET) for the subject of Food Technology are given below.

>> Objective Food Science and Technology by D Mudgil

>> UGC NET/ SET (JRF&LS) Home Science Paper II and III by Shuchi Rastogi

>> A Complete Book of Food Science and Technology and Agriculture for JRF, SRF, NET..etc., by Gajendra Kumar Rana

>> Objective Food Science by S K Sharma and H K Kalwit

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?