11th November 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Allahabad State University with academic gaps?

Hello, I am studying in MTech(Electrical Engineering). I have completed 12th and drop a year then take admission in BTech(Electrical Engineering) then again I have a gap of 1 year after my Graduation for MTech program. So, I face some difficulties for admission in PhD admission in Allahabad State University?

20th November 2018, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Allahabad State University with academic gaps?

If you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, then no need to worry about the gaps, if you are applying for admission only. Gaps only have issues during recruitment at private companies.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and interview, for Ph.D admission, because merit can help you get admission at your choice of college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?